Repeat after me: I am a goddess. My spirit is towering, my soul is mighty, my breasts are magnificent and my shoes are super fucking cute.
- I’m terrible at math
- I should be working on math right now…but instead I’m on tumblr
- I am one math class away from a degree
- My favorite patterns are houndstooth and polka dots
- I love bangles. Or anything that jingles, really
- I want to buy an ankle bracelet with bells
- I now have two jobs!! I work at Buffalo Wild Wings and my room is starting to smell like fried food
- I think I’m going to give up school and become a gypsy. Not a real gypsy, like become a member of the Roma, but a hipster gypsy. I’ll have the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack and my life will be directed by Sofia Coppola or Wes Anderson.
- My dialect has a pen/pin merger
- I chew on pens and I get ink all over my face
ϟ Second English lesson of the day
‘Effect’ is a noun. ‘Look at effect he’s had on you.’
‘Affect’ is a verb. ‘I think he’s starting to affect you.’
I HAVE NEEDED THIS FOR SO LONG GOD BLESS YOU
A ffect is an A ction.
E ffect is an E nd result.